So we are 10 days in to 2016 and it’s time for me to put my goals out for 2016.
In 2016 I really want to focus on growing my business, my business is my life at this point. So let’s get to it!
1. Make 1 000 000 SEK (Swedish millionaire, would be $120k).
2. Expand my publishing business, growing at least 2 more authority pen names.
3. Publish 60 new books (which would be 5 per month).
4. Build at least 1 more income stream. My kindle business is my main focus, but I also want to build another income stream (Ecommerce, Affilliate etc) on the side so I don’t have to relay on only Amazon.
1. Become a digital nomad, leaving Sweden behind and just travel while working from my laptop.
2. Wake up earlier, get a better routine which would lead to better work ethic.
I’m not a fan of making to many goals. I usually have a hard time to live up to them so these goals should do it.
The biggest goal for me by far is to make the one million sek. I remember that I said to myself and my family that I would become a swedish (sek) millionaire before I was 25 and a dollar millionaire before I was 30. This was before I had any plan or anything going on. I turn 23 this month and it would be really cool to crush my 25 year old goal already.
In order for me to reach that $120k goal this year I would need to average $10k a month. In December I almost made $4k so I really need to step up this year for it to be possible, and it’s really important that I can publish 5 selling books every month if I want to reach my goal. If I can reach $10k per month by April or May, I think It’s very possible for me to reach the $120k. My biggest challenge there is that at this point, I only really got one good pen name that is making me most of my money. And I can’t publish 60 books under that pen name and that niche during this year because that would make it look spammy as well as I would only compeat with myself about the limited spots on the bestsellers lists. So that’s where my goal about building two other authority pen names comes in the picture. I need to expand to different niches and take up market share there too.
Let’s crush 2016!